What will I be making
You are going to use Microsoft make a schedule that looks like this.
Before you start to make your schedule make sure you watch the video and understand how to do the following skills.
– Change the size of the cells. (2:47)
– Merge cells (5:22)
– Wrap text (6:12)
– Use the black cross to copy and paste (3:36)
– Undo mistakes (4:18)
When you have finished check that you have all of the following requirements.
– You have a complete schedule that is color-coded with a color for each different class.
– You used the merge and and wrap text features when necessary.
– The alignment is consistent (You don’t have some cells left aligned and others centered).
– You pasted it into Word with an attractive layout and title.